Suppose you are looking to reforge your relationship with your family. What could be the best alternative than to plan a family vacation from the hustle of chaotic city life? If you want to maximize the fun, you need to ensure what activities you will undertake, the number of days you plan to stay and the important places you will visit.
Pick a vacation spot that suits everyone’s mood and interest in your family. Now that you have decided, what are you waiting for? Fasten your seatbelts to run into the top 5 Destinations for a fun family staycation.
If visiting a European country is on your cards, then you should definitely miss London at any cost. London could be a beautiful and nostalgic place if you are a Potterhead. This would be loved equally or more by your kids. It’s a delightful city to please the children and seniors with its colorful markets, pop culture and phone booths. You will find everything here, from double-decker buses to musicals and pubs.
Things not to miss in London
- Warner Bros. Studio, London
- The picturesque Stonehenge
- Boat trip on the River Thames
- The London Eye
- Have a fun-packed evening at Madame Tussaud’s wax museum
- How about exploring the detective’s place at Sherlock’s home at 221b, Baker Street
- Amaze yourself with interesting facts at the Natural History And Science Museum
One of the best destinations that serves something to everyone. It’s a perfect spot for every kind of traveler. It’s one of the best places to realize spirituality and acquire positive energy and inner peace. Kathmandu is known for its scenic beauty, lofty snow-capped mountains, temples, wood carvings and various delicacies. The best time to visit Kathmandu is October and November, as the temperature is not seething, and the cool breeze sets the atmosphere.
Things To Do In Kathmandu
- Once you reach your destination, don’t forget to visit the Pashupatinath Temple, Taleju Temple, and Boudanath Stupa and give rein to shopping at the Mangal and Ason bazaars.
- You can also try the Chandragiri cable car tour and Chitwan national park jungle safari for a thrilling experience.
- To come across travelers and trekkers, you must visit the Thamel district.
San Francisco, California
If you are gearing up to enjoy a delightful list of activities, give it a chance to San Francisco. This city offers amazing things, from cable cars to island tours and hilly streets. It’s a city engulfed in cultural delight.
Things To Do
- Want to experience a boat tour: you must visit Alcatraz. It is also called the island prison of San Francisco. Your eyes will catch stunning sights from the ferry. Further, if your family is going on a boat ride, consider visiting the San Fransisco maritime national park.
- What’s the point of a family vacation if you didn’t come across the Walt Disney Family Museum? Here, you can witness the life and great works of Walt Disney and his family.
- It would be best to visit Coit Tower, a landmark historical sight, and Lombard Street, a notable street.
Another interesting vacation destination to explore with family is the exotic beautiful Panama City. If you want to land in South or Central America, Panama will satisfy you. It is well-suited for people of every age. Panama is notable for its top-rated beaches, delicious seafood restaurants, renowned museums and exclusive shopping.
Things Not To Miss In Panama
- If your family wants to enjoy solitude, prioritize El Valle De Anton. It’s a picturesque village in Central Panama amid a volcanic caldera.
- Another village to enjoy in the Chirqui province is the Boquete village.
- Don’t miss the famous World Heritage site Coiba marine park.
- Panama Canal, which is only fifteen minutes drive away from Panama City.
Central North Island, New Zealand
If you have packed your bags but can’t decide where to go for a family vacation, the Central North Island of New Zealand is an attractive option. You should not think twice about visiting this exhilarating place. Here, you will encounter lakes, volcanoes and luxuriant forests.
Places To Visit
- Taupo, the largest lake in New Zealand, has a beautiful mini golf course, playgrounds, farm parks and boat cruises and breathtaking Maori rock carvings.
- Stunning cathedral cave rock formation and hot water beach at Central North Island.
- If you want to spend your time in the arms of nature, you should visit Paradise Valley Springs wildlife park or the National Bird of Prey Centre.
- Enjoy Bungee Jumping at Velocity Valley or hike in the Whakarewarewa forest for cycling and horse riding.
Deciding the right destination where you could enjoy with your kids can be overwhelming. This article lists the best five tourist destinations that are perfect to go for this season. Read above and enjoy!