As parents, making your kids eat healthy is really challenging. And we know your struggle. This is why we have come up with adorable fruit skewer ideas that are not only delicious but are filled with the fruitiness and goodness of fruits. Turning fruits into colorful skewers is a great way to make fruits more appealing and delicious to your kids. Whether it’s a kid’s party or a simple snack for breakfast, these recipes are good to go for every occasion. Read below to explore some of the best fruit skewer ideas that will certainly be loved by your entire family, particularly kids.
Rainbow Fruit Skewers
Rainbow fruit skewers are a colorful way to incorporate fruits into your kid’s diet. You only need a few ingredients listed below to get started.
- Mandarin oranges
- Pineapple chunks
- Sliced kiwis
- Purple grapes
Now follow the instructions given below.
- Chop the washed fruits into small pieces.
- Assemble the fruit pieces into the wooden skewers preferably in the rainbow-colored pattern, namely purple grapes, blueberries, green kiwis, pineapple, orange, and then strawberries.
- Serve the fruit skewers with yogurt to balance the fruity sweetness with some tartness.
Fruit Flower Skewers
These beautiful flower-shaped fruit skewers is an eye-catching option to spark your little one’s interest in eating fruits. Here’s what you will need.
- Honeydew melon
To make this, start by
- Using a flower shaped cookie cutter and cut the melon and watermelon chunks and strawberries into flower shapes.
- Now assemble all the fruits together into the skewers with some grapes.
- Prepare some fruit yogurt to serve it along with the fruit skewers as a dipping.
- Your kids will surely love this fruity-flowery skewers.
Frozen Fruit Skewers
These icy frozen fruit skewers are a perfect refreshments to be enjoyed on a hot summer day. To make this, you will need the listed ingredients.
- Frozen blueberries
- Frozen grapes
- Frozen pineapple chunks
- Frozen melon chunks
Follow the directions given below carefully.
- Assemble the frozen fruit chunks into wooden skewers. The iciness will add a texture to the classic fruit skewers.
- You can even ask your kids to assist you in assembling the fruits in their favorite patterns.
- Serve chilled on a hot summer day!